Happy 2008!

8:58 PM / Posted by Ashley /

2008 is starting off very busy (thankfully). I currently have several exciting projects in the works, including the completion of my MA at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts in Performance Studies. I'm currently rehearsing "The Party" as part of End Times Production's "Vignettes for the Apocalypse" at the Gene Frankel Theatre. Here are the dates and times:

Fri, 2/8- 7:30pm
Sun, 2/10- 2:00pm
Wed, 2/13- 7:30pm
Fri, 2/15- 7:30pm
Sat, 2/16- 2:00pm
Sun, 2/17- 6:00pm

The show will be performed at the Gene Frankel Theatre at 24 BondStreet (East of Lafayette).

I am also rehearsing for Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues" at New York University. The show will be February 11th, 12th and 13th at 8:00 pm at NYU. I have a wonderful piece and it's of course, for an excellent cause.

In March, I will be directing "A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer" by Eve Ensler as a benefit for COHI (Circle of Health International)

More details about all of these events will be up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment