"Inseminary"- Opening Night!

11:44 PM / Posted by Ashley /

"Inseminary" had a successful opening tonight! We had a huge crowd (especially for that particular space). Congrats to the cast, Al and Trina and Dicky Murphy who wrote a fantastic script. If you are in the NYC area this week, please stop by to check it out. It's worth the $10. Once again... the information about the show (just in case you don't feel like scrolling down) is right here. Hope to see you there.

Inseminary
By Dicky Murphy
Directed by Ashley Marinaccio
Featuring Al Hasnas and Trina Shumsonk
August 20th – 24th
American Theatre of Actors8:00 pm/ 2:00 pm matinee on Sunday, August 24th
Tickets: $10
Call 212.581.3044 to make reservations
Location: 314 West 54th StreetNew York, NY 10019Closest subway: C, or E to West 50th Street. Walk north to West 54th Street, west to the theatre.
Elizabeth and I finished auditions for "Estrogenius: Girl Power" today. EGP will take place at the Manhattan Theatre Source in October. It's an initiative to empower young girls through theatre and the arts. The girls will be writing pieces and creating a show about the lives of teen girls. Every girl that came in was fantastic. Seriously, the casting process is seriously tough. We're looking forward to working with the girls and have tons of plans for guest artists, ice breakers and theatre activities. I look forward to sharing more about this, as I'm super excited!
Misty May and Kerri Walsh just won the gold... again! YAY! I'm an Olympic fiend. I get extremely patriotic and defensive if the USA doesn't place (YES! I know it's NOT about the medal). I don't watch sports. In fact, I probably will not watch another sport until the winter Olympics come around in two years. Although, I am hoping to attend them in person. I love 17 days of watching nothing but hardcore sports. I have a ton of respect for all of the Olympic athletes! There is nothing better than watching people who have worked hard and dedicated their lives to something succeed.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment