Dancer Magazine Article

10:04 AM / Posted by Ashley /

I have an article in this month's edition of Dancer Magazine on choreographer Brian Friedman, which I would love you to see. The hard copy is currently on newsstands around the nation but it's also online at http://danceruniverse.com/stories/issues/200806/Brian-Friedman-19/ . Brian Friedman has a fantastic career, and wears many hats as a dancer, choreographer, producer, director and... well... you'll see for yourself. People like him who do it all greatly inspire me. I've managed to pick up several freelance journalism/writing gigs while also looking for a steady money job and doing interviews, auditions (all of that good stuff). I'm working on an article for Dancer Magazine on Mia Michaels and looking forward to interviewing her. Of course, she is another one who does it all, and personally, one of my favorite choreographers.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment