The Zach Attack

5:50 PM / Posted by Ashley /















Had some fun taking pictures of my colleague from STRIDE, Zach today. Over the past year I've gotten into photography as a hobby. I'd like to think that as I experiment on more people, my work is slowly improving. I'm still learning how to work my camera, but I've been attending free seminars in it around the city and both Robby and I exchange tips. Robby has become a master of photography... though he probably won't admit it.




























I will be posting more pictures on my photoblog a little later on. I'm off to see "Pal Joey" tonight. Looking forward. I LOVE Stockard Channing and Martha Plimpton!

Labels:

1 comments:

Anonymous on February 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Pal Joey! Visit the pal joey blog and share your experience with others who love Stockard and Martha.... http://paljoeyblog.com.

PS your pics are fabulous!

Post a Comment