GRE Word(s) of the week: AXIUM, SALUBRIOUS, SANGUINE

1:48 PM / Posted by Ashley /


Hooray... it's time for the GRE Words of the Week! In honor of my recent bout with Bikram Yoga... I devote the GRE WotW to the experience...

AXIOM
noun- (akk see uhm)
premise, postulate, self evident truth
Synonyms: adage, apothegm, maxim, rule
SALUBRIOUS
adjective - (suh loo bree uhs)
healthful
Synonyms: bracing, curative, medicinal, tonic, therapeutic
SANGUINE
adjective- (saan gwuhn)
ruddy; cheerfully optimistic
Synonyms: confident, hopeful, positive, rosy, rubicund
****

Part of my 2009 New Year's Resolution was to continue developing some life axioms (especially when it comes to my physical well being) . Therefore, in an attempt to make my life a bit more salubrious, I started doing Bikram Yoga.

This is what I thought I'd be doing:


And this is what I actually felt:



Never the less, I remain sanguine, it was incredible and I'm completely addicted!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment